ALG is now hiring Aircraft Engineers (Mechanical, Structures, and Avionics) for positions in Melbourne, Brisbane, and Sydney, among other cities in Australia.
The various positions will be a mixture of both temporary and permanent jobs, and the successful candidates will have the chance to earn an hourly rate of $30 to $50 per hour depending on their expertise and where they are placed in the organisation. The job will offer a terrific working environment and a great opportunity to advance technical knowledge and abilities that already exist.
There is a chance that this position could become permanent.
For consideration, you must have:
- Full certification: An aircraft maintenance engineer trade certificate (Mechanical, Avionics and or Structures)
- relevant professional expertise with maintaining aircraft
- working knowledge of heavy or line maintenance
- In Australia, all workers have full rights.
- ability to go through the entire security clearance procedure
- Availability for testing for drugs and alcohol
Number of reference: BBBH6046 166668105339489
Engineering Contact’s name is Alex Dowdall
Date Posted: October 25, 2022, 5:58 p.m.