ALG is now hiring Aircraft Engineers
ALG is now hiring Aircraft Engineers (Mechanical, Structures, and Avionics) for positions in Melbourne, Brisbane, and Sydney, among other cities in Australia.
The various positions will be a mixture of both temporary and permanent jobs, and the successful candidates will have the chance to earn an hourly rate of $30 to $50 per hour depending on their expertise and where they are placed in the organisation. The job will offer a terrific working environment and a great opportunity to advance technical knowledge and abilities that already exist.
There is a chance that this position could become permanent.
For consideration, you must have:
- Full certification: An aircraft maintenance engineer trade certificate (Mechanical, Avionics and or Structures)
- relevant professional expertise with maintaining aircraft
- working knowledge of heavy or line maintenance
- In Australia, all workers have full rights.
- ability to go through the entire security clearance procedure
- Availability for testing for drugs and alcohol
Please APPLY NOW if you want to be taken into consideration for this chance. Contact Bronte Wright at 07 3860 4747 from Monday through Friday, 08:30–17:00 AEST, for further details.
Number of reference: BBBH6046 166668105339489
Engineering Contact’s name is Alex Dowdall
Date Posted: October 25, 2022, 5:58 p.m.