Customer Support Advisor Job in Bejing, China
- Do you like assisting clients with difficult problems?
- Are you a proponent of methods that put customers first?
- Do you enjoy playing video games against others?
If you can say “yes” to the aforementioned inquiries, this position might be perfect for you!
In this position, you will be a part of GRID’s Support Organization, a group of 10+ customer-facing Support Agents working all around the world to provide exceptional customer care.
Working with our partners (Tournament Organizers, Game Publishers) and customers (which include esports, media, and betting household names), you will be involved in a variety of activities before, during, and after esport tournaments to make sure they run smoothly and that pertinent game data is properly captured, processed, and distributed in a timely manner.
In order to assist us in identifying technical or process issues, you will play a crucial part in the recording and reporting of technical and data issues.
To ensure that customers’ queries and concerns are immediately answered and resolved as soon as possible, or escalated to the technical team if necessary, you will interact with customers via email, Slack, Discord, Skype, and Teams.
The duties of this job include
- Core business hours are from 10 p.m. UTC to 6 a.m. UTC, making this suitable for someone who can travel between time zones UTC+8 and UTC+11.
- working three days a week and the weekend
What you plan to do
- Work along with esports event coordinators to make sure material is properly configured for GRID to collect data.
- interact with customers, providing information and resolving issues as necessary
- Based on user comments and flaws you’ve found, assist in improving the GRID product line.
- Process and record data quality issues
- Engage with customers and respond to their questions or concerns via email, live chat, and other channels to support GRID’s objective of offering unmatched, world-class customer care and support (Slack, Skype, Discord, Teams)
- Become more knowledgeable about games and GRID products to boost our service standards
- Daily contributions to our knowledge base will allow you to impart your expertise to grid staff, partners, and clients.
Regarding our culture
- Flexibility: Work where you are most inspired and motivated! From the convenience of your home to our fantastic offices in Berlin and Wroclaw. Occasionally, get together with your coworkers in person by utilising the travel alternatives provided by GRID.
- Sustainability: We don’t operate like most startups. We need our staff to be rested and capable of working. We provide significant vacation time (28+ days annually) and the chance to consult with licenced counsellors to assist mental health, both of which are paid for by the company.
- Being pragmatic allows us to make the best decisions possible rather than adhering to rigid rules and procedures that don’t serve our needs.
- Fostering growth: Giving motivated individuals access to a self-development budget and excellent career advancement chances. Your teammates’ guidance and encouragement will help you advance in your chosen profession.
- Company culture: We think that a diversified staff is best suited to a diverse industry. We have employees based in more than 24 countries, and recent employee surveys indicate that over 98% of employees are satisfied with their jobs.
GRID, a Berlin-based company founded in 2018, provides the GRID Data Platform to the video gaming and esports sectors. With a focus on in-game, play-by-play data, GRID collects information for game designers and tournament directors and uses its data platform to maximise the potential of the data assets of the right holders for reasons of storytelling, audience engagement, and integrity.
Multiple partnered rights holders (data sources) and integrated commercial data consumers are covered by GRID’s official data partnerships, which span more than 15 game franchises. Leaders in the business including BLAST Premier, PGL, WePlay Esports, Riot Games (VALORANT), and Krafton are among the partners on the list (PUBG).
GRID is the place for you if you have the drive and want to be at the forefront of innovative industry projects.
or other details, please
To learn more and get started on your adventure, apply today!