Nakilat Company Location Qatar.
Job Description and Goals
Make sure that any items ordered by the ship, the company, a business partner, or JVS are sent quotes, approved, orders, and deliveries that are timely, meet user requirements, and adhere to all applicable policies and procedures.
|2 – 3 Years||Qatar||Any Graduation|
|Any Nationality||Any||01 Vacancy|
- Using the supply chain and procurement software, make sure that the day-to-day requisitions from the end user are ordered on time.
- Keep track of orders placed by ships in the company’s software, the Purchasing and Inventory System, and prepare “Request for Quotation” requests from approved suppliers while putting into practise the necessary policies, processes, and projects.
- To ensure cost effectiveness, evaluate quotes using a value-cost analysis that takes quality and availability into account.
- After the end user authorises the RFQ, create “Purchase Orders” and trace them from the supplier through warehouses and freight forwarders until delivery on a vessel.
- Help the accounting department with any disputed freight forwarding and material item invoices.
help the end user/superintendent with the budget formulation.
- Ensure that the delivered goods and services adhere to all applicable international laws and regulations for the end user (SOLAS, Wheel mark, etc.)
- Any particular vessel requirements should be reported to the Head of Purchasing.
- Plan the procurement of Lube Oil for the vessels to ensure a seamless delivery without problems or delays.
- In order to keep working with the most important suppliers for the business, evaluate various suppliers in collaboration with the Marine Purchasing Officers & Head of Purchasing.
- To increase competition and advancement, manage and oversee supplier performance as well as oversee supplier improvement initiatives.
- In order to ensure fair and open competition amongst potential suppliers, use the best purchasing techniques, including effective procurement procedures and supplier-base management, whenever possible.
- Assist in preparing reports on purchasing performance by reviewing all available data and recommending strategies to the Head of Purchasing in order to achieve personal, group, or supply department goals.
- To meet client needs and stay up to date with department of Transportation shipping laws, schedule freight shipments, organise emergency repair needs, pick-ups, and deliveries in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- As directed by management and business needs, travel to perform vendor audits.
Management of Records:
- Maintain correct records for audit trail purposes in accordance with the P&P of the purchasing section.
- Keep the necessary records to guarantee that the contractual agreements and the procurement process are appropriately documented for accountability and audit purposes.
- Assist in controlling the administrative procedure, from the creation of all paperwork until the contract award.
- Help the head of purchasing keep track of all relevant manuals and procurement paperwork.
- Assist in the creation of requests for quotes, invitations to bid, and requests for proposals and make sure that these papers are sent on time to the appropriate parties.
Accountabilities – Two
Adhere to all applicable Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental (QHSE)
- policies, procedures, instructions, and controls to ensure that NAKILAT provides customers, the general public, and its own people with services that are secure, safe, of the highest calibre, and considerate of the environment.
Systems, processes, policies, and procedures:
- Adhere to all pertinent departmental policies and guidelines to ensure that work is completed in a controlled and uniform manner.
- Collaborate with other team members to simplify and improve relevant procedures in order to increase the Section’s effectiveness.
- Create and maintain strong connections with potential and current suppliers.
- Perform any additional tasks as instructed by the immediate supervisor.
Responsibility – 3
Responsibility – 4
- Practitioner of business systems knowledge
- Practice Commercial Negotiation
- Practitioner of Contract and Procurement Management
- Basic Drive Vision
- Basic: Empower & Nurture Talent
- Practiced Materials Management
- Basic Solution-Oriented
- Teamwork & Collaboration – Intermediate
- Planning a Supply Chain Strategy – Basic
- Intermediate Interactive Communication
- Beginning Total Quality Management
- Customer Focus: Intermediate
- Basic Achievement-Oriented
- Risk Management in the Supply Chain: Practitioner
- Practiced Logistics Management
Major Result Areas
• Deliver timely products/services to customers • Obey all company, national, and municipal laws and regulations • Provide KPIs on performance results
Interactions and working relationships within the company: • Discuss business-related issues with other departments.
• Need for close collaboration with the Fleet department and other Supply Chain Sections
Interact with JVs, business partners, suppliers, logistics companies, and 3PLs on the outside.
Financial Powers in accordance with TOFA