Financial Performance Management Software Regional Account Manager
Join a rapidly expanding corporate finance IT company as they grow their APAC team out of Singapore. You will assist in the expansion of the brand throughout the area by interacting with important clients and promoting the potential of technology to resolve their financial reporting-related problems. This company specialises in small to medium-sized businesses, thus there is tremendous potential to improve their finance departments through technology.
What am I going to do?
- Acquiring new clients, collaborating with senior leadership, and marketing activities
- Knowing the full sales cycle and being able to use team members from other functions to achieve the desired results
- To successfully use resources (local and global) and create an Account Engagement plan, a leader must possess the following traits.
- Ability to multitask to drive numerous sales interactions
- Give customers timely responses and internal stakeholders accountability.
- Markets in APAC are covered
- Encourage the conversion of clients from customers
How can I achieve success?
- Targets for software licences are met by acquiring new customers (Managing sales processes in CRM system,
- providing accurate monthly forecast and maintaining pipeline coverage)
- leadership traits, a friendly disposition, and empathy
What qualifications and experience will I need?
- candidate with five or more years of experience in consulting, sales, customer success, account management, or financial performance management
- Understanding of the terms and requirements for corporate reporting and controlling, and the capacity to
- collaborate with the Office of the CFO
- able to weave a tale and write a narrative to take them on a journey through the project and solution
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English are a need, as well as experience managing bid (RFP/RFI)
- processes and collaborating with system integrators on joint bids. Speaking Mandarin will be advantageous.
Which personality type will be most effective in this position?
- Working with a niche player’s business setup and environment requires an entrepreneurial mindset.
- energetic, methodical, and careful with an eye for detail
- It’s all about the customer’s thinking! Positive personality, tenacious mindset, and empathy
- With a background in consulting (Big4/Systems Integrator), someone with a strong understanding of corporate
- finance who wants to work on the vendor side and advance their career in new ways around commercial
- strategy and gain experience growing a start-up style business could really benefit from this position! The wider
- group is an established group with excellent resources available in terms of training, marketing, and mentoring!
Where can I apply?
Geoff Coleman from SystemsAccountants can be reached using the
Geoff@systemsaccountants.com or apply online!