On the Zuidas in Amsterdam, there is a global consulting firm called Michael Bailey Associates (MBA). For more than 30 years, MBA has been the market leader in talent recruitment and consultancy. We have a global presence and employ both permanent and temporary high-caliber employees. In the following five industries: energy, finance, life sciences, ICT, and technology, our clients are market leaders. You are a part of a youthful, friendly, and ambitious team at MBA, where you can constantly learn and develop. Does this seem to meet the bill? Continue reading.
What to anticipate from us is:
- individualised package with unrestricted bonus structure;
- MBA Academy in Amsterdam and London;
- Our L&D department is offering you training throughout your MBA career;
- A monthly MDR based on personal development and goals, with developmental procedures and a strategy that are specifically tailored
- to each individual; professional options;
- in the World Trade Center’s prime location;
- the potential for hybrid work;
- 29 days off (25 fixed);
- Regarding fruit, smoothies, and workplace meals;
- A friendly, young, and driven squad that participates in the customary Friday afternoon cocktails;
- corporate incentives, lunch clubs, and other entertaining events. naturally, with the epic Christmas party we hosted in Barcelona!
Your beginning and obligations:
- A one-of-a-kind training programme in the first month, followed by on-the-job training to help you learn our field rapidly;
- You establish a network with both new and old clients while working with an experienced delivery consultant;
- You identify the demands and preferences of candidates and make sure the two are a good fit;
- You gain expertise in the labour market and discover the most effective face-to-face counselling techniques for candidates during the
- selection process;
- You walk your applicants through the contract and interview processes;
- You are in charge of closing your own deals with the assistance of your Key Accountant;
- You and your team will debate the new patterns, impacts, and analyses you have observed in the labour market during the weekly sessions.
What personality type are you?
- You’re drawn to or have experience working with companies that provide services;
- You put effort towards growing personally and take action in this direction;
- positive and capable of overcoming obstacles;
- You wish to advance into other jobs and are seeking for a company where you may work for a longer amount of time;
- English and Dutch linguistic proficiency.