Operating the upscale hotel chain known as The Ritz-Carlton is the American multinational firm The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, LLC. In addition to 46 hotels with 8,755 rooms now under construction, the firm operates 108 luxury hotels and resorts with 29,158 rooms across 30 nations and territories.
|2 – 5 Years||Cairo – Egypt||Any Graduation|
|Any Nationality||Any||01 Vacancy|
- POSITION DESCRIPTION Serve the visitors food courses and alcoholic drinks.
- Set tables in accordance with the event’s type and service expectations.
- Respond to inquiries about menu options.
- Inform the chef of your inquiries about the menu, the wait time, re-cook requests, and product availability.
- Inform the cook of any additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary restrictions, and special requests. At the time of order, record the transaction in the MICROS system.
- Check in with the visitors to make sure they enjoyed each meal and/or beverage.
- Throughout the day, keep the workspaces, china, glass, and other items clean. Complete closing responsibilities, such as replenishing supplies and turning out lights, etc. Process payment by handing the guest a tangible check that is accurate.
- Follow all company and security and safety rules; notify your boss of any mishaps or risky working situations; and obtain all necessary safety training and certifications.
- Ensure that everyone is dressed neatly and professionally, that confidential information is kept private, and that company assets are protected.
- Guests are greeted and acknowledged in accordance with corporate standards, their service needs are anticipated and met, those with disabilities are helped, and they are sincerely thanked.
- Communicate with others in a formal and unambiguous manner.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, assist the team in achieving its objectives, and pay attention to and effectively address the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure that the requirements and standards for quality are followed. Information in a variety of formats should be read and visually verified (e.g., small print).
- For the duration of a work shift or for an extended amount of time, one must stand, sit, or stroll.
Organization Industry Hotels ChefsF&B / Hospitality Department / Functional Area Front desk Housekeeping Keywords
servers or waitresses